Former Big Brother housemate Rico Swavey died on Thursday, October 13, 2022.
His friend and co-housemate Alex Asomugha aka Alex Unusual announced the unfortunate incident.
Here are nine things to know about late Rico:
1. Rico’s real name is Patrick Fakoya.
2. He was born in 1992.
3. He studied Law at Babcock University.
4. He was 25 years old when he got into BBNaija Double Wahala House, which started on January 28, 2018.
5. He acted in the drama series “Life 101”.
6. He is also a musician with a number of hip-hop and alternative tracks.
7. He has seven siblings.
8. He was evicted on April 8, 2018
9. After he got evicted, he confessed to have liked Ahneeka.
Rico Swavey was not married before his death in 2022.
Cause of death
Sources on Wednesday 12 October 2022 reported that Nigerian entertainers launched a fundraiser for the deceased housemate of Big Brother Naija season 3 after he was involved in a car crash.
Bakre made the announcement on his Twitter page on Wednesday, as he asked the public for donations. Bakre noted that the accident victim had been placed on life support.
“Please help save Rico. He had a really bad car accident. We have to keep him on life support and continue to pay the rising medical bills while we pray for God’s miracle.
“(We) can’t do it alone. Please click on the link to donate at ricoswavey.com,” Bakre tweeted.
Reality TV star, Alex Asogwa aka Alex Unusual, who had shared the news about the accident on her Twitter page on Tuesday, also called for donations.
She wrote on her Instagram page on Wednesday, “I wish I didn’t have to post this but my friend is in a critical condition and we are in need of your financial assistance and prayers.
“I also wish I could give more information on his health but how can I when we are still waiting for the doctors and God to save this dear life or at least get a sign or response from Rico?
“Whatever you can do to support will be highly appreciated as he is on life support and fighting for his life. Please, @ricoswavey_official needs our help #ricoswavey #prayforricoswavey”
On Wednesday, Rico Swavey’s management announced that he was on life support in the hospital.
Rico Swavey died on 13 October 2022 due to a fatal accident.
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*
* For car insurance, Home Insurance, Insurance companies, Auto insurance Public liability insurance, Cheap Insurance, Loans,liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, small business insurance, Health and Fitness, Real Estate, Digital Marketing, Automobile and more visit our contact page.*