Who by Fire (French: Comme le feu) is a 2024 Canadian-French drama film written and directed by Philippe Lesage. The film starring Noah Parker and Aurelia Arandi-Longpré is about a film-loving teenager Jeff, who spends a vacation with his best friend Max’s family in a remote log cabin.
It was selected in the Generation 14plus section at the 74th Berlin International Film Festival to be held from 15 to 25 February 2024, where it will have its International premiere and compete for Crystal Bear for the Best Film.
Jeff, a 17-year-old boy, joins his best friend Max’s family for a visit to a large and secluded mansion in the forest of Blake Cadieux, a director he looks up to, and he has a secret crush on Alyocha, his friend’s older sister, so he has high expectations for the trip. He feels strong emotions during this trip where he also observes the sometimes harmful power relations among a group of adults. Cadieux, whom Jeff thought of as a possible mentor, does not turn out to be the role model he had hoped for.
- Noah Parker as Jeff
- Aurelia Arandi-Longpré as Aliocha
- Antoine Marchand Gagnon as Max
- Arieh Worthalter as Blake Cadieux
- Paul Ahmarani as Albert Gary
- Sophie Desmarais as Émilie
- Laurent Lucas as Eddy
- Irène Jacob as Hélène
The film was produced by Unité Centrale and Shellac Sud.
Balthazar Lab did the photography and Mathieu Bouchard-Malo did the editing for the film.
Who by Fire will have its International premiere in February 2024, as part of the 74th Berlin International Film Festival, in Generation 14plus.
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*
* For car insurance, Home Insurance, Insurance companies, Auto insurance Public liability insurance, Cheap Insurance, Loans,liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, small business insurance, Health and Fitness, Real Estate, Digital Marketing, Automobile and more visit our contact page.*