The Biography Of Sharon Ooja [Age, Life Profile, Net Worth & Husband]
Sharon Ooja (born April 6, 1991) is a Nigerian actress. She came into limelight after she played the role of “Shalewa” in the web series Skinny Girl in Transit.
Sharon Ooja is a Benue state indigene who was born in Kaduna State and bred in Plateau State. She started her acting career when she moved to Lagos in 2013. Sharon is a graduate of mass communication from Houdegbe North American University Benin. She hosted GT Bank’s Fashion week red carpet alongside Timini Egbuson in 2017.
She was listed as a top female celebrity of 2020 and a Nollywood actress to look forward to in 2021.
Sharon Ooja Husband or Spouse
As of May 2021 when this post was made, Sharon Oja is currently single and is not married to any man or engage to any one yet. Please be guided to visit this page for updates.
Sharon Ooja Nominations
* The Future Awards Africa Prize for Acting (2019)
* City People Movie Award for Most Featured Actress In Cinema Movies (2019)
* City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress of the Year (English) (2019)
* City People Movie Award for Best New Actress of the Year (English) (2018)
Sharon Ooja Net Worth
Sharoon Ooja’s net worth as of 2021, is estimated around $450, 000.
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*