Rabb Se Hai Dua (transl. My Prayer From God) is an Indian Hindi-language drama television series that premiered on 28 November 2022 on Zee TV and is digitally available on ZEE5. Produced by Prateek Sharma under LSD Films Private Limited, it stars Karanvir Sharma, Richa Rathore and Aditi Sharma. It replaced Sanjog in its timeslot.
The plot of the show revolves around the life of Dua whose happy married life takes a drastic turn when her husband marries another woman.
Haider Akhtar is a wealthy and responsible businessman who is married to Dua, a kind woman with little education. Their lives take a turn when Haider meets Ghazal, a bold and courageous woman, with whom he develops a love-hate relationship. Meanwhile, Dua shares a friendly bond with Ghazal. About twenty two years ago, Ghazal’s father, Saqib, had saved the life of a eight-year-old Haider. But back then, Ghazal’s mother, Zeenat, was tragically beaten to death by an angry mob after Hina had misunderstood the situation and accused her of abducting Haider. Saqib forgave Hina and she promised him that if her asks something in future for Ghazal, she will definitely give it. Before dying of cancer, Saqib had asked for Haider’s hand in marriage for Ghazal but Hina refused as Haider was already engaged to Dua. This incident was unknown to Dua, Haider and Ghazal. In the present, Ghazal and Haider overcome their animosity, and when Ghazal’s house is destroyed by an earthquake, Haider and Dua offer her shelter in their own house. Hina reveals the truth about Zeenat’s death to Dua and starts having hallucinations.
Ghazal falls in love with Haider but tries to forget him for Dua’s sake. Haider’s stepmother, Gulnaaz, brainwashes Ghazal against Hina and Dua. Upon learning the full truth, Ghazal pretends to have forgiven Hina but becomes determined to seek justice for her deceased parents. Hina, witnessing Ghazal’s kindness, begins to develop a special fondness for her. When Dua discovers Ghazal’s grudge against Hina, she attempts to evict her from the house but fails when Ghazal falsely reciprocates the feelings of Ruhaan, Gulnaaz’s son, who has been secretly in love with her. Gulnaaz turns against Ghazal after getting instigated by Dua. Ghazal manipulates Ruhaan into believing that she and Haider are having an affair. On the day of Ghazal and Ruhaan’s wedding, Ruhaan escapes with Dua’s help, while an intimate video of Ghazal and Haider goes viral, leading to public criticism. Ghazal’s hired con-man, Ejaz abducts Ruhaan, and pretends to be her cousin infront of the Akhtars. In a heartbreaking turn of events, Ghazal reveals Hina’s secret to Haider and contemplates ending her own life. In order to protect Ghazal’s dignity and secure forgiveness for Hina’s past sins, Haider marries Ghazal, leaving Dua shattered.
The trio’s married life continues, filled with difficulties and challenges. Dua turns bold, and refuses to discharge her duties as a wife and daughter-in-law, after being advised by her determined mother, Hamida. Majority of the family members refuse to accept Ghazal. Rahat leaves for a pilgrimage. Ruhaan is rescued and brought back home but holds a grudge against Dua and Haider, as he was made to believe by Ghazal and Ejaz, that Dua and Haider only abducted and tried to kill him. He joins hands with Ghazal after she manipulates him into thinking, that Dua and Haider aim to evict Ruhaan, and usurp the whole property of the Akhtars. Dua takes over the Akhtar house and business, which further upsets Ruhaan, Noor and Gulnaaz as they see it as a violation of their rights. In the midst of a scuffle, Hina pushes Dua off the stairs and Ghazal calls the cops. Haider misunderstands that Dua has called the cops and requests her to withdraw the complaint. When Dua refuses, Haider gives her triple talaq, and since it is a criminal offence in India, Dua gets Haider arrested with Hina. Actually, it was Dua’s plan to keep Haider away from the house and save him from Ruhaan, who was planning to kill Haider. When Ruhaan tries to kill Dua, she gets him arrested, further angering Gulnaaz. As Ruhaan is in prison now, Dua withdraws the complaint, thereby releasing both Hina and Haider from prison. Rahat returns home. Gulnaaz joins hands with Ghazal once again, when she promises to bail Ruhaan out. The family members blame Dua for their sufferings and Ruhaan’s arrest, and Haider decides to divorce her legally, much to Ghazal’s triumph.
- Aditi Sharma as Dua Haider Akhtar (née Ahmed): Mr. Ahmed and Hamida’s daughter; Hafeez’s elder sister; Haider’s first wife (2022–present)
- Karanvir Sharma as Haider “Haidu” Akhtar: Rahat and Hina’s son; Gulnaaz’s step-son; Kaynaat’s elder brother; Dua and Ghazal’s husband; Ruhaan and Noor’s half-brother (2022–present)
- Richa Rathore as Ghazal Haider Akhtar (née Rahmani): Saqib and Zeenat’s daughter; Haider’s second wife; Ruhaan’s former love-interest turned ex-fiancée (2022–present)
- Sheela Sharma as Anjum “Dadi Ammi” Akhtar: Rahat’s mother; Haider, Kaynaat, Ruhaan and Noor’s grandmother; Mr. Akhtar’s widow (2022–present)
- Melanie Nazareth as Gulnaaz Akhtar: Rahat’s second wife; Ruhaan and Noor’s mother; Haider and Kaynaat’s step-mother (2022–present)
- Nishigandha Wad as Hina Akhtar: Rahat’s first wife; Haider and Kaynaat’s mother; Ruhaan and Noor’s step-mother; Dua and Ghazal’s mother-in-law (2022–present)
- Ankit Raizada as Ruhaan Akhtar: Rahat and Gulnaaz’s son; Hina’s step-son; Noor’s elder brother; Haider and Kaynaat’s half-brother; Ghazal’s former fiancé and obsessive one-sided-lover (2022–present)
- Sandeep Rajora / Mandeep Kumar Azad as Rahat Akhtar: Anjum and Mr. Akhtar’s son; Hina and Gulnaaz’s husband; Haider, Kaynaat, Ruhaan and Noor’s father; Dua and Ghazal’s father-in-law (2022–2023) / (2023–present)
- Saarvie Omana as Kaynaat Akhtar: Rahat and Hina’s daughter; Gulnaaz’s step-daughter; Haider’s younger sister; Ruhaan and Noor’s half-sister; Hafeez’s former love-interest; Dua and Ghazal’s sister-in-law (2022–present)
- Simran Upadhyay / Shreya Jain as Noor Akhtar: Rahat and Gulnaaz’s daughter; Hina’s step-daughter; Ruhaan’s younger sister; Haider and Kaynaat’s half-sister; Ejaz’s former love-interest (2022–2023) / (2023–present)
- Gultesham Khan as Ejaz Khan: A con-man and goon; Ghazal’s pretend cousin; Ruhaan’s kidnapper, Noor’s former love-interest (2023)
- Alka Kaushal as Hamida Ahmed: Dua and Hafeez’s mother; Mr. Ahmed’s widow (2023)
- Lokit Phulwani as Hafeez Ahmed: Hamida’s son; Dua’s younger brother; Kaynaat’s former love-interest (2023–present)
- Manuj Nagpal as Iqbal Rahmani: A goon after Ghazal who was later arrested with Haider and Dua’s help (2022)
- Sachin Sharma as Ravi Sharma: Haider’s loyal and trusted manager (2022–present)
- Shalu Shreya as Mumtaz “Momo” Sheikh: A former maidservant in the Akhtar household (2022–2023)
- Shiv Singh Shrinet as Police Inspector (in a cameo appearance) (2023)
The series is produced by Prateek Sharma under the banner of LSD Films Private Limited. It is Zee TV’s third show with an Islamic background after Qubool Hai and Ishq Subhan Allah.
Karanvir Sharma was cast to portray the lead Haider, marking his return after Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani.
It was reported that Aalisha Panwar would be the lead, but Aditi Sharma was cast as the lead Dua, marking her television comeback after Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka!.
News were that Aalisha Panwar or Roopal Tyagi will be play the lead Ghazal, but finally Richa Rathore was cast to portray Ghazal opposite Karanvir Sharma, marking her comeback after Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha. Sheela Sharma was cast as Anjum (Dadi ammi).
Looking to download Rabb Se Hai Dua TV series complete season 1, 2, 3 and full episodes in HD Mp4, Avi, Mkv, Cinema, 720p, 480p, 1080p, Blu-Ray, 3gp, Torrent magnet, watch online? See below;
CAN I DOWNLOAD?: To know if you can download this movie, please click here.
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*
* For car insurance, Home Insurance, Insurance companies, Auto insurance Public liability insurance, Cheap Insurance, Loans,liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, small business insurance, Health and Fitness, Real Estate, Digital Marketing, Automobile and more visit our contact page.*