Nkechi Blessing Sunday who was born on February 14, 1989, is a Nigerian-born actress, musician, and movie producer from Abia State. She was born and bred in Surulere, Lagos State. She is the only child in her family, having lost her brother to death.
- Full name: Nkechi Blessing Sunday
- Date of birth: February 14, 1989
- State of Origin: Abia State
- Residence: Lagos
- Occupation: Actress, Musician
- Awards: City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress of the Year (Yoruba)
- Net Worth: $75, 000 (2021)
Although the beautiful actress is more known in the Yoruba Nollywood movie industry, she is versatile such that she plays just any role given to her and interprets them perfectly. Besides her acting skill, the fair-skinned actress is big and well-shaped in the right areas, making it easier for her to be noticed in any movie.
Nkechi Blessing had her primary school education at Olu Abiodun Nursery and Primary School, Lagos, and Barachel Model College, Lagos. She proceeded to tertiary and studied Theatre Arts (Diploma) at the University of Lagos, Ojo and also bagged a degree in International Relations in Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic.
After school, Nkechi Blessing met Kemi Korede who after seeing her passion for acting featured her in her movie ‘Omo Bewaji’ in 2008. Gaining grounds, she also met Emeka Duru who offered her a role in Emem Isong’s movie, ‘Through Fire’. Blessing also starred in ‘Alakada Reloaded’, ‘When Hell Freezes’, ‘Unrequited’, ‘The Document’.
In 2012, Blessing traveled to South Africa and there she met Tope Bali who featured her in the movie Kafila Omo Ibadan. She made a debut in her career when she produced the movie ‘Omoge Lekki’, a movie about the fake lives of young girls living in Lekki. She also produced three other movies; Fiditi, Church girls and Don.
Since her breakout, she has gone on to feature in over 50 movies and has gone on to produce her own movies.
Nkechi Blessing Family
Nkechi Blessing is the only child of her mother. She lost her only brother to the cold hands of death in June 2017. Not much is known about her father but the actress is very proud of her mother, Gloria Sunday whom she described as her favourite person.
Marriage and Son
Nkechi Blessing is not married. However, she has a child whom she proudly shows off on her Instagram page. She reportedly broke up with her boyfriend in November 2019. The sultry actress announced this herself on Instagram by ‘apologizing’ to men who had asked her out and she had turned down in the past. She claimed she was single again and asked them to try their luck, claiming her relationship ended because she had too many haters.
Nkechi Net Worth
As of 2021, Nkechi Blessing Sunday net worth is estimated to be $75, 000.
- Special credit to our sources: Instagram, Google and NigerianWiki.*
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*
* For car insurance, Home Insurance, Insurance companies, Auto insurance Public liability insurance, Cheap Insurance, Loans,liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, small business insurance, Health and Fitness, Real Estate, Digital Marketing, Automobile and more visit our contact page.*