Elemental is a 2023 American computer-animated romantic comedy-drama film produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Directed by Peter Sohn and produced by Denise Ream, it is written by John Hoberg, Kat Likkel, Brenda Hsueh, and Sohn. The overall twenty-seventh feature film produced by the studio, the film stars the voices of Leah Lewis, Mamoudou Athie, Ronnie del Carmen, Shila Ommi, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Catherine O’Hara, Mason Wertheimer, Joe Pera, and Matt Yang King. Set in a world inhabited by anthropomorphic elements of nature, the story follows fire element Ember Lumen (Lewis) and water element Wade Ripple (Athie), who meet and fall in love after Wade is summoned by a plumbing accident at a convenience store owned by Ember’s bigoted father Bernie (Carmen). While they cannot touch each other, Ember and Wade discover how much they actually have in common.
Following the release of The Good Dinosaur (2015), Sohn began working on the project when the idea first started. He pitched the concept to Pixar to develop Elemental based on the idea of whether fire and water could ever connect or not. Elemental draws inspiration from Sohn’s youth, growing up as the son of immigrants in New York City during the 1970s, highlighting the city’s distinct cultural and ethnic diversity, while the story is inspired by romantic films, like Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner (1967), Moonstruck (1987), and Amélie (2001). Rather than visit countries for research, the team spent many hours watching POV city tours on YouTube like Venice and Amsterdam for inspiration. The animation tools were utilized to design the visual effects and appearance of each character, particularly Ember Lumen and Wade Ripple. Production on Elemental lasted for seven years, both in the studio and at the filmmakers’ homes, with the story being finished remotely. Thomas Newman, who had worked on prior Pixar animated features, composed the film’s musical score.
Elemental will debut out of competition as the closing film at the 76th Cannes Film Festival on May 27, 2023, and is scheduled to be theatrically released in the United States on June 16.
In a city where fire, water, land, and air residents live together, a fiery young woman and a go-with-the-flow guy are about to discover something elemental: how much they actually have in common.
- Leah Lewis as Ember Lumen, a tough, quick-witted fire element who loves working at her family’s convenience store in Fire Town, but has trouble controlling her explosive temper.
- Mamoudou Athie as Wade Ripple, a fun, sappy water element who is making his own choices and works as an inspector living in Element City.
- Ronnie del Carmen as Bernie Lumen, Ember’s father, Cinder’s husband and owner of their family’s convenience store in Fire Town who plans to retire to allow her daughter to run the convenience store.
- Shila Ommi as Cinder Lumen, Ember’s mother and Bernie’s wife.
- Mason Wertheimer as Clod, a young, street-smart earth element and Ember’s neighbor.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey as Gale, an air element with a big personality and Wade’s employer.
- Catherine O’Hara as Brook Ripple, Wade’s mother.
- Joe Pera as Fern Grouchwood, an overgrown earth element bureaucrat.
- Matt Yang King as Alan Ripple, Wade’s father.
- Innocent Ekakitie as Marco and Polo Ripple, two of Wade’s little brothers.
To know if you can download in HD Mp4, Avi, Mkv, watch Cinema, 720p, 480p, 1080p, Blu-Ray, 3gp, torrent magnet, watch online, Hindi. See below;
CAN I DOWNLOAD?: To know if you can download this movie, please click here
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*
* For car insurance, Home Insurance, Insurance companies, Auto insurance Public liability insurance, Cheap Insurance, Loans,liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, small business insurance, Health and Fitness, Real Estate, Digital Marketing, Automobile and more visit our contact page.*