Biography Of Taneea Rajawat [Age, Net Worth, Husband, Family, Parents, Movies, Wiki & Profile]
Taneea Rajawat (born 10 March 1996) is an Indian-born Bollywood actress, known for Blue Funk (2019), Love and Shukla (2017), and Footfairy (2020).
Taneea Rajawat is an Indian film actress, she hails from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. She is known for her famous movies, Blue Funk (2019), in which she played the role of Aadra, Love and Shukla (2017), in which she played the role of Lakshmi, and The Reunion (2018), in which she played the role of Sarika. Out of All her projects, Love and Shukla, which is directed by Jatla Siddharta, played as a highlight of her acting career.Taneea Rajawat is an Indian actress who is best known for Blue Funk (2019), Love and Shukla (2017), and The Reunion (2018). Born on March 10, 1996, Taneea was born in Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India.
1) Taneea Rajawat started her career as a model and ventured into the showbiz industry.
2) She did her schooling at Laurel’s school international (Indore).
3) She is best known for Blue Funk (2019), Love and Shukla (2017), and The Reunion (2018).
4) Her height is 5′ 4? (1.63 m).
She was born to Bhupendra Singh Rajawat (father) and Prerna Rajawat (mother).
Taneea Rajawat is currently single and not in any relationship for now. Taneea Rajawat is also not married.
Taneea Rajawat’s net worth as of 2022 is estimated at around $30, 000 – $500, 000.
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*