Milly Alcock (born 2001) is an Australian actress. She will be playing Young Rhaenyra Targaryen in Season 1 of House of the Dragon.
She is reported to have appeared on TV at the age of 14 as a teenage girl in a series called ‘Wonderland’ in the episode titled ‘Narcissism’. She officially made her appearance on the TV at the age of 17 years in the TV series ‘High Life’ in the role of Isabella Barrett.
Early Life and Career
Actress Milly Alcock Age is often the talk of the town due to her rising acting career though she seems young to grab such opportunities. Follow the article below to know how old is the actress and other major topics. Here Is What We Know About Milly Alcock!
Milly Alcock is an Australian actress. She is famously known for her role in the TV series ‘Upright’, ‘Furlough and Reckoning’, ‘The Gloaming’ and many others.
- Milly Alcock possesses genetically beautiful and natural green eyes as well as blonde hair.
- She also stands at a tall and slender figure. Though the data on her height and weight are not available.
- She is active on Instagram where she has accumulated over 8.2k followers as of March 2021. She often posts Instagram-worthy pictures of herself and her interests on the social media platform.
- Apart from her acting roles, the young Milly has appeared on the cover of the prestigious and world-renowned magazine, Vogue Australia.
- Milly is reported to be single as of now hence, the deets on her boyfriend’s name and dating life are not on the display currently. We will update this section very shortly.
Milly Alcock is currently single and not dating or in any relationship for now. Milly Alcock is also not yet married.
Milly Alcock’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $250, 000 – $3 million.
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*