Jerry Mofokeng (born 21 April 1992) popularly known as Christall Kay is a South African reality TV star, actress, businesswoman, lawyer, model, as well as a singer that is well known as one of the casts of The Real Housewives of Johannesburg.
Early Life and Career
Born in Durban, South Africa.
She attended Grosvenor Girls High School and then attained the following certificates and degrees from the listed higher education institutions:
- Certification in music and marketing from the University of Witwatersrand
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) from the University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Bachelor of Social Sciences from the University of Witwatersrand
- Studied image consulting at the South African Image Academy
She went to New York after completing her studies and spent a total of six months trying to connect and work with some of the city’s local musical talents.
After spending some nice time in New York, she returned to South Africa and joined the Afro-Pop band known as Seed as its lead singer.
In February 2014, she released her first single titled Set Apart. She claimed that the song reached number 55 on the U.S. Top 40.
In the year 2018, Christall was named as part of the original six participants of the first season of the 1Magic docu-reality series, The Real Housewives of Johannesburg.
She was married to Eddie Kay for eight years until their separation in May 2019. Together they have one son.
According to her recent statement, she is in love with a UK-born businessman residing in Johannesburg.
Christall Kay’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated at around $950, 000 (net worth estimated in 2021).
* This biography or article is a copyright of Uzomedia TV, please refer-back to our blog if you wish to copy or pin back our articles.*